Why Choose LA Holistic Dentistry
1. You can check us out for free! Of course you want a dental team that's extremely skilled, experienced and caring. You want clear and open communication, to be heard and treated with respect. You want to like who you're entrusting your care to. That's why we invite you to come in and check us out for free. We get the pleasure of meeting you and answering any questions you may have. You can see what our office is like and find out if LA Holistic Dentistry is right for you.
2. We take the dread out of dental work. For many people, thoughts of seeing "The Dentist" can be unnerving. We know it doesn't haveto be that way. That's why we've created a mellow, comfortable, spa-like environment for our patients. We aim to make each visit as relaxed and stress-free as possibly by using aromatherapy and healing sound frequencies.
3. When it comes to dentistry, less is more. Each of your teeth is a vital, living organ. The more "work" that's done to them, the more trauma -- and the weaker they become. LA Holistic Dentistry emphasizes prevention and early intervention because there is no dental material that is a substitute for your own healthy teeth. This is why Dr. Solis focuses on finding the source of any disease or dysfunction so we can address both cause and symptoms.
4. We know that your teeth are connected to the rest of your body. Dental conditions can have a big impact on your overall health and well-being. With every procedure, we consider its potential effect on the rest of your body. It's why we encourage biocompatibility testing of dental materials and will not use known neurotoxins such as mercury amalgam to repair decayed or damaged teeth. At LA Holistic Dentistry, we offer biocompatibility testing and MELISA testing to help determine if a patient has sensitivities to dental materials. These tests help determine which materials will agree best with the patient. We don't just look at teeth. We look at the big picture.
5. You deserve to be treated in a health environment. Not only are we a mercury-free office, we are mercury-safe, meeting or exceeding IAOMT standards for the safe removal of amalgam. We are also flouride-free and dedicated to maintaining an office that is both patient-friendly and eco-friendly. Our practice has EMF Guards throughout the office to provide protection from the computers and x-ray machines. Most of the materials used are recycled products. We try to be as paper-free as possible and minimize use of harsh chemicals for lab and cleaning processes. At LA Holistic Dentistry, we use the water filtration system recommended in the book, Clean by Alejandro Junger, M.D. We invite you to visit his work and fountain of information at www.oxygenozone.com. We also have special equpiment (Amalgam Separator) to separate and remove Mercury before it enters the public water supply.
6. We treat causes, not symptoms; work with the body, not against it. We combine the best of modern science and clinical practice with traditional, holistic healing methods, providing a truly transformative kind of dental care. And as Dr. Solis is a constant student, she is continually refining and adding to her knowledge and skill toward her goal of helping you achieve optimal
7. You are in charge. We aim to provide you with the information you need to make the best and most informed choices about your oral health care. This includes both conventional and biological options – and the option of doing nothing at all. Only you can decide which treatment path makes most sense with respect to your needs, values, resources and beliefs. We would be honored to be a help to you along the path you ultimately choose.